Friday, September 7, 2012

Fun Friday!

It's Friday!!
 
Time to have some fun!  I have finally been able to get back to sewing!  Last night I made a mug rug for a gift and I will post it soon.  It has to go to it's recipient first!  Then, I was able to get the binding on a quilt and that will be posted soon!
 
Today has started off with a great walk of three miles on a greenway and I am going to be working on my table runner.  I am so excited to finally get this started.  I will take pics and update you on it's progress.  It's going to be fun!

 
As summer is about to officially end soon, I was thinking about our beach trip and all the fun we had.  I took this picture of all the colorful beach umbrellas and it's just a fun and happy reminder of why I love the beach!  Such bright and colorful fun...It makes me happy!
 
Have a Fantastic Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!