Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

Welcome to Thankful Thursday!

Time for Thankfulness!

Today, I am thankful for cool, crisp air in the mornings. I love this time of year.  The mornings start out cool and then most days, progress into just beautiful, warm afternoons.  The summer heat is mostly gone, although here in East TN, you never know how hot or cold it may be from one day to the next.  Mornings like this are great times to relax for a bit and then get things done...like cleaning and sewing!  I have already been busy today doing a little cleaning and I am going to knock out a sewing project this morning!
 
Here is a beautiful image of a cool, crisp morning at Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.  I love less than an hour from the park, but I do not seem to make it there very often.  This beautiful image was taken by QT Luong. 
 
 
 
"Autumn bowed to place a beautiful crown on the Queen of Morning, and her velvet robes sway merrily in the chilly breeze."
~Terri Guillemets
Have a very Thankful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!