Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sewing Saturday!

Sew Saturday!
 
Hope you all are having a super Saturday so far!
 
Today is going to be a day of football sewinf and more sewing!  I am working on my table runner for my swap today.  I am excited to finally get to working on this project.  I started cutting out fabric last night and I am going to finish that up and get to it!  I finally figured out a design, so now I am ready to get it started and done!  I will keep you informed on the progress and have pics for you soon!

As far as football goes, Yes, I am a University of Tennessee Volunteers Fan.  I sometimes have to clarify, because of the other UT with the burnt orange colors!  As I say, they may do football bigger in Texas, but we do it a lot brighter here in Tennessee---Go Vols!  LOL  I also be watching some Nascar tonight at Richmond, as my driver, #88 Dale Jr, is starting on the pole!  WooHoo!  And, of course, Sunday will be another day of sewing and Broncos football! 
WooHoo...Go Peyton..Can't wait!


Check back tomorrow for my table runner progress and other good things!

Have a Spectacular Saturday!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!