Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

It's Thankful Thursday!

I hope you are having a great day!

Today, I am thankful for leftover scraps of fabric! 
These blocks are for a charity quilt our guild is doing.  We just turned them in and I will be putting together all the blocks with sashing before sending it to be quilted.  The colors for this quilt are grays, blues and greens in solid fabric and we could do any inprov 12 1/2" block.  I recently made a pillow using these solids along with a print and had plenty of the Kona solids left.  So, I whipped out two blocks.  I love these colors.  They are Kona Grass, Kona Marine and Kona Medium Gray.  I love when I have big scraps of fabric that I can use for other projects!  It's always so fun to see what you can come up with!  I can't wait to see all the blocks put together. 
I will definitely post as soon as it is done!
 
 
Don't forget to check out Day 10 of the QuiltCon Block Challenge post over at the Modern Quilt Guild Blog!  It's all about graphic squares, rectangles and boxes
 
"Unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of souls." 
~David Thomas
 
Remember to be thankful for all you have in life!
Have a wonderful Thankful Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!