Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Mayhem

Happy Monday! 
 
Well, Monday has started out to be a busy one!  I didn't get to work out this morning, but may get to walk later.  I have already done a little cleaning, got laundry going and getting ready to do a little sewing!  I also just found out some great news.  Kathie Lee and Hoda, from the Today Show, will be here at the University of Tennessee, broadcasting live next Monday, Oct 1!  Woohoo!  Way to go Big Orange!  We were the only SEC school to be a finalist for the Going back to College Challenge!  We get to show off our beautiful campus and city next week!  I just think that is so cool!
 
Anyway, I got the charity quilt pieced this weekend, along with the back and it will be off to the quilter this week.  Next, I am going to work on my guild scrap swap project today and then I have several other projects to start!  I just need to decide which one I will do first!  Ever have that problem?  There is just never enough time!  LOL
 
Here is a pretty fat quarter I picked up in Georgia last week.  I just love the aqua color..one of my favorite colors!  This is such a happy fabric.  I am not sure what I will do with it yet, but I just love it!
 
 
Hope you have a Marvelous Monday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!