Saturday, September 1, 2012

Labor Day Weekend and Modern Blocks!

Happy Saturday!
 
Can you believe it is September 1st!  Wow!!  This year has flown by and I am not sure where the summer went, but it's Labor Day weekend...the unofficial end to summer!  Here in East TN, we will have warm weather for some time to come.  Hopefully soon, we will start to cool down a little, like we did in August and have some crisp, cool nights.  I love the fall!
 
Anyway, I am working on some things this weekend, like finishing my card order and then I might get into a little sewing.  I have a few projects that are on the table ready to get started and I can't wait!
 
Today is Day 6 of the Modern Quilt Guild's QuiltCon Block Challenge posts.  There are some amazing blocks, so stop by and check them out for some great inspiration!
 
 
 
Have a Super Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!