Friday, September 14, 2012

Fun Friday!

It's Friday!
 
Welcome to Friday and to the end of another week!  I wanted to quickly share with you a cute piece of fabric I received in a swap recently!  It is the cutest fat quarter of sewing machine fabric!  It is so FUN!  I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet.  I have to find the perfect project for it.  It will probably be something for my sewing room, but I don't know what yet.  In the mean time, I am going to hoard it and wait til I get a great idea, because it is just too special for just anything!  If you have any ideas, please let me know!
 
 
Have a Fantastic Friday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!