Friday, September 21, 2012

Fun Friday!

TGIF---It's Friday!  

Hello and welcome to Friday!  I thought this was going to be a productive week and in some ways it was, but as far as sewing goes, it was not.  I did, however, finish the table runner last night and I will post pics at the first of the week.  I want to get it into the mail first, so I will be doing that today!

Here are a couple of fun fat quarters I bought at a nice little quilt shop in Georgia last weekend.  These are just fun and so pretty!  Not sure what I am going to do with them, but I love them.  I bought some other fabric that I will share as we go!


Don't forget to check out the QuiltCon Block Challenge post today!

Hope you have a Fantastic Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!