Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Working Wednesday

It's Wednesday!
 
Today is Working Wednesday!  It is time for me to get it in gear!  I have not done anything over the past few days, as far as sewing goes!  Got to quilt my table runner today and get it done.  It has been on my list to do this past week, but sadly, I have not been able to get to it.  I have had many things to do and have not been sewing, so I am ready!
 
Here is another unfinished project to work on at some point.  This is a modern quilt I started earlier in the year.  This is only part of it, but the good news is that the top is put together and it is partially quilted.  LOL  Got to get it finished soon!
 
 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!