Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Mayhem

Welcome to Monday Mayhem!
 
It's Monday and I say it is going to be a great day and a great week!
The Tennessee Volunteers won this weekend and so did Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos!
It was also a cool and beautiful crisp weekend here in East TN!  It felt like fall was in the air!  As we know here in TN, the weather changes as soon as you turn around, so I am sure we will be in for more hot weather, before fall really sets in!
 
I have the fall table runner top done and I am piecing the back this morning.  I hope to have it all put together and finished later today.  I will show you pics tomorrow.  :)  For now, I do have a sneak peek of an upcoming project.  October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I am making a special quilt for someone and will share more info soon.  This is part of the fabric I picked out because her favorite colors are bright pink and light blue.  I stumbled upon the blue fabric and just love it and the pink print also had a blue dots in it.  I am going to pair it with some pink and blue Kona solids.  I am working on finding just the right pattern and I can't wait to get started on the quilt!  I will keep you in the loop about it's story and progress, starting very soon!
 
 
Let me know what you think!
 
Don't forget to stop by the Modern Quilt Guild Blog for Day 13 of the QuiltCon Block Challenge!
 
Have a Marvelous Monday!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!